(This page just shows the latest 20 or so posts, sign up to the daily newsletters to get all of them or join us at Slack)
- Vision + Plan = Certificationby Natalie Brooks Powell on 2022-12-03 at 13:22
IBM Cloud certification is for anyone, working anywhere. Just ask Amr Elmestekawi, a freelance computer engineer in Cairo, Egypt.
- Behind the Algorithm – IBM Watson Assistant Explainedby IBM News on 2022-12-02 at 21:44
Learn about the 4 main types of algorithms powering good virtual assistants.For more info visit: https://www.ibm.com/products/watson-assistant
- GitOps and Cloud Adoption: You Need Bothby IBM Technology on 2022-12-02 at 17:07
Get started for free on IBM Cloud → https://ibm.biz/sign-up-todayChoosing the “right” cloud technology for your team is just as important as adopting modern development practices that assure you get the benefits of cloud. In this video, Developer Advocate JJ Asghar reviews traditional I/T technology choices and today’s cloud-native alternatives. He also explains how GitOps is key to unlocking the potential productive and agility gains of your cloud adoption journey.Subscribe to see more videos like this in the future → http://ibm.biz/subscribe-now
- Enterprises are combining the speed and agility of public #cloud services with the security of keeping systems on-premises. @jrmcgee discussed this and ” Accelerating Digital Business Value in a Hybrid World” during @FastCompany’s Innovation Festival:by IBM Cloud (@IBMcloud) on 2022-11-30 at 17:24
Enterprises are combining the speed and agility of public #cloud services with the security of keeping systems on-premises. @jrmcgee discussed this and ” Accelerating Digital Business Value in a Hybrid World” during @FastCompany’s Innovation Festival: fastcompany.com/90805871/the-p…- IBM Cloud (@IBMcloud)08:15 – Nov 30, 2022
- Liberty InstantOn Demoby IBM Community on 2022-11-30 at 14:26
Start your Java application containers in the blink of an eye with Liberty InstantOn.
- Tech4Tuesday DemoDays – Serverless Web Application and API with Code Engine on IBM Cloudby James Belton on 2022-11-30 at 10:22
In this episode, the team looks at how IBM Cloud Code Engine can be used to deploy a completely serverless web application.
- What’s new in Ansible Automation Platform 2.3by email@example.com (Sean Cavanaugh) on 2022-11-29 at 14:03
We are thrilled to announce the general availability of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.3. If you didn’t get the opportunity to attend AnsibleFest 2022 in Chicago, or get time to watch the keynotes on the AnsibleFest content hub, I am the lucky Ansiblite (or is it Ansi-Bull) who will walk you through all the new, cool and exciting features coming with our new release. Ansible Automation Platform 2.3 introduces a number of new features and capabilities that deliver simpler, security-focused automation at scale. Ansible Automation Platform 2.3 is compatible with the Developer Preview of Event-Driven Ansible, a new set of capabilities that empower true end-to-end automation.
- Walking on Clouds with Ansibleby firstname.lastname@example.org (Nuno Martins) on 2022-11-28 at 15:09
Today is a good day, and when it’s a day like this we often feel like we are walking on clouds. With this latest announcement for the newest Red Hat Ansible Certified Collections available to our customers on the 28th of November, I am sure many cloud practitioners will be anticipating what the future will bring for their cloud automation.
- IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service – where’s my KUBECONFIG ?by Dave Hay on 2022-11-28 at 14:52
As much as anything, this is a reminder of where the KUBECONFIG ( Kubernetes configuration ) gets persisted, by default, when I retrieve the cluster config using the IBM Cloud CLI tool. I can retrieve this cluster configuration using a command such as: –
- How to deploy your CNN model in IBM Cloud?by Gowtham on 2022-11-27 at 17:01
Hai Everyone👋🏻Continue reading on Medium »