- Cleveland Clinic And IBM Launch World’s First Quantum Computer Dedicated To Healthcare Research And Biomedical Discoveriesby Paul Smith-Goodson on 2023-03-22 at 08:06
The IBM-Cleveland Clinic Discovery Accelerator team has already begun collaborating on several biomedical research projects using quantum computing, AI, and hybrid cloud. The center is focused on accelerating research in healthcare and life sciences using IBM’s quantum computing technologies, high-performance computing, hybrid cloud, and artificial intelligence.
- 3 quantum computing, AI projects Cleveland Clinic, IBM have in the workson 2023-03-21 at 20:25
From using quantum computing to screen and optimize drugs, to using quantum-enhanced prediction models for cardiovascular disease, Cleveland Clinic and IBM’s 10-year Discovery Accelerator partnership is using artificial intelligence, quantum computing and cloud technologies to work on projects that aim to advance the pace of biomedical research.
- RT @IBMNews: IBM & @ClevelandClinic unveiled IBM Quantum System One, the first private IBM quantum computer in the US and the first quantum…by IBM News (@IBMNews) on 2023-03-21 at 16:37
IBM zSystems (@IBMZ) retweeted:IBM & @ClevelandClinic unveiled IBM Quantum System One, the first private IBM quantum computer in the US and the first quantum computer in the world dedicated to healthcare research. Learn more: ibm.co/3yRylZ5 pic.twitter.com/mpWM3bLh3q- IBM News (@IBMNews)06:36 – Mar 21, 2023
- Cleveland Clinic and IBM Unveil First Quantum Computer Dedicated to Healthcare Researchon 2023-03-21 at 06:43
The Cleveland Clinic-IBM Discovery Accelerator has generated multiple projects that leverage the latest in quantum computing, AI and hybrid cloud to help expedite discoveries in biomedical research. The unveiling comes as a key milestone in Cleveland Clinic’s and IBM’s 10-year Discovery Accelerator partnership, announced in 2021, which is focused on advancing the pace of biomedical research through the use of high-performance computing, artificial intelligence and quantum computing.
- How Quantum Computing will Change the Future of Warfareby Mulki Husein on 2023-03-20 at 18:43
By developing and learning quantum computational communication, we can evaluate the benefits of the emerging technology. In the annual report to the American congress published by the Office of the Secretary of Defense, the People’s Republic of China and their strategy of “The Great Rejuvenation of the Chinese Nation” by the year 2049 included that “pursuit of leadership in key technologies with significant military potential such as AI, autonomous systems, advanced computing, quantum information sciences, biotechnology, and advanced materials and manufacturing” ( Source ).
- Cleveland Clinic and IBM Unveil First Quantum Computer Dedicated to Healthcare Researchby Matt Swayne on 2023-03-20 at 16:48
Insider Brief Cleveland Clinic and IBM officially unveiled the first onsite private sector IBM-managed quantum computer in the United States. The Cleveland Clinic-IBM Discovery Accelerator is working on projects that leverage the latest in quantum computing, AI and hybrid cloud for biomedical research. Critical Quote: “This technology holds tremendous promise in revolutionizing healthcare and expediting
- Cleveland Clinic, IBM installs first healthcare quantum computeron 2023-03-20 at 14:51
Cleveland Clinic and IBM have installed the first healthcare quantum computer at the health system, SDxCentral reported March 20.
- IBM Develops Breakthrough Quantum Computing Technology – The Dialby Jay Bradi on 2023-03-20 at 08:09
IBM has also significantly progressed in developing new algorithms that can effectively run on quantum computers. This is a major step forward in developing practical quantum applications, as optimization problems are prevalent in many industries, including finance, logistics, and transportation.
- IBM Distinguished Engineer Rosalind Radcliffe Talks Shop about the Company’s Qiskit Programming Language, Warns of the Dangers of AIby James Dargan on 2023-03-17 at 18:47
QC & AI IBM is a legacy technology company that has been at the forefront of quantum computing (QC) and artificial intelligence (AI) research for some years now. Since the IBM Quantum Experience launched in 2016, with a five-qubit quantum processor and matching simulator, the company has gone from strength to strength. To tell us a
- RT @sr_mcdowell: I grew up in Data Centers, but I wouldn’t have recognized @IBM’s Quantum Data Center as such: Walking in, you know you’r…by Steve McDowell (@sr_mcdowell) on 2023-03-16 at 16:58
IBM zSystems (@IBMZ) retweeted:I grew up in Data Centers, but I wouldn’t have recognized @IBM’s Quantum Data Center as such: Walking in, you know you’re visiting the future. Massive Thanks to IBM’s AR team for arranging the tour! The only pic they’d let me take was this one; the master control panel? twitter.com/i/web/status/1… pic.twitter.com/ckzpKUwzJx- Steve McDowell (@sr_mcdowell)05:51 – Mar 16, 2023
- The Quantum Boogeyman is Coming for Your Most Sensitive Data – EEJournalby by Steven Leibson on 2023-03-14 at 08:40
NIST has a process underway at the moment and has four candidate quantum-safe cryptographic algorithms in a draft standard for creating and verifying digital signatures and for data encryption, but those standards won’t be finalized for a while. IBM’s Harishankar provided that quote during a recent presentation on quantum-safe cryptography, and, if you believe that quote, you’ll realize that it’s already past time to do something about data security in your designs.
- RT @qiskit: We’re excited to announce the Qiskit Hackathon Barcelona taking place in person April 1-2! If you’re looking to collaboratively…by Qiskit (@qiskit) on 2023-03-09 at 15:02
IBM Research (@IBMResearch) retweeted:We’re excited to announce the Qiskit Hackathon Barcelona taking place in person April 1-2! If you’re looking to collaboratively work on quantum computing challenges with both the community and expert mentors, read more and register here: quantumhackbcn.com 1/2 pic.twitter.com/0dPAMzG8v7- Qiskit (@qiskit)05:21 – Mar 09, 2023
- Maybell Introduces Its ‘Big Fridge’ — The New Platform For Scaled Quantumby Matt Swayne on 2023-03-08 at 12:20
Insider Brief Maybell Quantum launched the Maybell Big Fridge, a cryogenic platform designed for scale. The device is designed for quantum workloads, with a base temperature under 10mK, over 130L of sample volume, 600L of total internal volume, and more than 4,000cm2 of area on the mixing chamber plate. The Big Fridge can be ordered
- A Qiskit User’s Guide to IBM Quantum Summit 2022 | by Qiskit | Qiskitby Qiskit on 2023-03-08 at 07:42
For example, let’s say you’re using a Qiskit Runtime Estimator primitive and you want to apply a Dynamical Decoupling technique for error suppression. Qiskit Runtime users can now tap into the power of quantum error suppression by selecting from one of four different optimization levels, with higher optimization levels generating more optimized circuits at the expense of longer transpilation times.
- Taking a quantum leap at IBMby John Adams on 2023-03-07 at 17:07
<![CDATA[ Associate partner Mary Ann Francis is a risk taker — the kind who jumps off a waterfall without a parachute. She brings this same boldness to her work at IBM, where her decades of banking experience help the tech giant find new opportunities for artificial intelligence and quantum computing. ]]>
- RT @IBM: Quantum computing will change everything, from the problems we solve to the speed we solve them. See how quantum computers can hel…by IBM (@IBM) on 2023-03-02 at 18:54
IBM Research (@IBMResearch) retweeted:Quantum computing will change everything, from the problems we solve to the speed we solve them. See how quantum computers can help change the world. 👇 twitter.com/TIME/status/16…- IBM (@IBM)08:05 – Mar 02, 2023Quoted Tweet:TIME’s new cover: Quantum computers will transform our world—and create a 21st century “space race” ti.me/3j2McaL pic.twitter.com/841Uy1fubF- TIME (@TIME)04:03 – Jan 26, 2023
- RT @InQuantumTech: Quantum Tech Pod Episode 43: Charles Robinson, IBM Quantum Safe Team#InQuantumTech #quantumsecurity#quantumcomputing#qua…by Inside Quantum Technology (@InQuantumTech) on 2023-02-28 at 21:52
IBM Research (@IBMResearch) retweeted:Quantum Tech Pod Episode 43: Charles Robinson, IBM Quantum Safe Team#InQuantumTech #quantumsecurity#quantumcomputing#quantumtechnologyinsidequantumtechnology.com/news-archive/q… pic.twitter.com/zC8hY4Ucyl- Inside Quantum Technology (@InQuantumTech)08:24 – Feb 28, 2023
- How Quantum Computing Will Transform Our Worldon 2023-02-25 at 20:01
Quantum computing is the ‘next industrial revolution’, but it’s also set to become a national-security headache.
- Why the time is now to implement quantum safe networkson 2023-02-25 at 16:48
We couldn’t extract the content of this article. Here is the URL so you can access it:https://technologymagazine.com/articles/why-the-time-is-now-to-implement-quantum-safe-networks
- NCSA Facilitating Access to IBM Quantum Computing for UIUC Researchersby Press release from NCSA on 2023-02-24 at 08:42
“This is exciting because there is growing interest in trying out quantum computing across many different research fields,” said Brian DeMarco, director of IQUIST, the Illinois Quantum Information Science and Technology Center. The Chicago Quantum Exchange (CQE) is an intellectual hub for advancing the science and engineering of quantum information between the CQE community, across the Midwest and around the globe.