(This page just shows the latest 20 or so posts, sign up to the daily newsletters to get all of them or join us at Slack)
- And for #IBMZ and #LinuxONE too! Check out the details from Frank Heimes on the #Ubuntu on Big Iron blog: 🎆by Elizabeth K. Joseph 🎃 🦇👻 (@pleia2) on 2021-10-14 at 20:36
And for #IBMZ and #LinuxONE too!Check out the details from Frank Heimes on the #Ubuntu on Big Iron blog: ubuntu-on-big-iron.blogspot.com/2021/10/ubuntu… 🎆 twitter.com/ubuntu/status/…- Elizabeth K. Joseph 🎃 🦇👻 (@pleia2)12:36 – Oct 14, 2021Quoted Tweet:Ubuntu 21.10 Impish Indri has landed! Read the full announcement here! bit.ly/3DDjxxx pic.twitter.com/blimVEEXnm- Ubuntu (@ubuntu)10:38 – Oct 14, 2021
- Assure Performance with Smarter Application Resource Management (ARM)by IBM Technology on 2021-10-14 at 19:39
Learn more about Application Performance Management → http://ibm.biz/apm-guideCheck out Turbonomic ARM for IBM Cloud Paks → https://ibm.biz/turbonomics-for-ibm-cloud-paksWatch Turbonomic ARM for IBM Cloud Paks demo video → https://youtu.be/C9Sm0pmQLC0Turbonomic Application Resource Management for IBM Cloud Paks continuously analyzes applications’ resource needs. Gainfully automated actions to ensure applications get what they need to perform while adhering to your business policies.Get started on IBM Cloud at no cost → http://ibm.biz/try-cloud-free-tier-accountSubscribe to see more videos like this in the future → http://ibm.biz/subscribe-now#ApplicationResourceManagement #Turbonomic #IBMCloudPaks
- Develop your skillset: hands-on training for IBM PowerVC 2.0 and Red Hat Ansibleby Upendra Rajan on 2021-10-14 at 14:48
- RedHat announces new edge capabilities in OpenShift and Advanced Cluster Managementon 2021-10-14 at 01:24
With Red Hat OpenShift 4.9 now generally available, users are now able to provision OpenShift on a single node.
- IBM Code Engine 101: Run Your Code, Containers & Batch Jobsby IBM Developer on 2021-10-13 at 22:12
Join us for the event on IBM Code Engine, a new platform developed by IBM that enables you to quickly run your containerized apps and jobs. From web apps, to micro-services, to event driven functions, or batch jobs, Code Engine abstracts away the operational burden of building, deploying, and managing these workloads in Kubernetes. Ultimately, Code Engine enables developers to focus on what matters most to them: the source code. :mortar_board:What You Will Learn In this online meetup, you will learn about some of the Code Engine functionality that is available in IBM Cloud. This workshop agenda is the following: Introduction to Code Engine Deploy Your First Application w Code Engine :female-technologist:Who Should Attend Back End Developers Cloud Developers Full Stack Developers Serverless Developers AI Developers :studio_microphone:Speakers Jenna Ritten, IBM Cloud Developer Advocate Evan Blache, IBM Developer Advocate Montrez Whitsett, IBM Developer AdvocateFrom: IBM Developer
- Automating interactions with AI-assisted chatbots from IBM RPAby IBM Technology on 2021-10-13 at 16:01
Learn more about RPA → http://ibm.biz/explore-rpa-learn-guideWatch “Why RPA?” lightboard video → https://youtu.be/hqtVWi8Y9XcCheck out IBM RPA → http://ibm.biz/product-page-ibm-rpa► Try FREE IBM RPA trial → http://ibm.biz/free-trial-ibm-rpaCan your chatbots actually…chat? Learn how IBM RPA lets you build and expose chatbots in just a few commands, automating day-to-day tasks across your business so your bots can work with you, not just for you.Get started on IBM Cloud at no cost → http://ibm.biz/free-tier-account-sign-upSubscribe to see more videos like this in the future → http://ibm.biz/subscribe-now#Chatbots #AI #IBMRPA
- #PowerVUG webinar> 20 Oct 2pm UK time> Green is easy, with #IBM Power -how #Power10 contributes to Sustainability journey, while saving cost! With @PetraBuehrer & @D_Spurway #PowerSystems #Sustainability #green #energy #ResponsibleComputingby Jyoti Dodhia (@JyotiDodhia) on 2021-10-13 at 15:12
#PowerVUG webinar> 20 Oct 2pm UK time> Green is easy, with #IBM Power -how #Power10 contributes to Sustainability journey, while saving cost! With @PetraBuehrer & @D_Spurway ibm.biz/PowerVUG#Power10 #PowerSystems #Sustainability #green #energy #ResponsibleComputing pic.twitter.com/2Ph3q3hJiG- Jyoti Dodhia (@JyotiDodhia)07:26 – Oct 13, 2021
- IBM Code Engine 201: Deploy Apps from Source Codeby IBM Developer on 2021-10-13 at 14:20
Join us for the event on IBM Code Engine, a new platform developed by IBM that enables you to quickly run your containerized apps and jobs. From web apps, to micro-services, to event driven functions, or batch jobs, Code Engine abstracts away the operational burden of building, deploying, and managing these workloads in Kubernetes. Ultimately, Code Engine enables developers to focus on what matters most to them: the source code.:mortar_board:What You Will LearnIn this online meetup, you will learn about some of the Code Engine functionality that is available in IBM Cloud. This workshop agenda is the following:Code Engine Deep DiveCode Engine CLICreate a Container Image from Source CodeWork w IBM Container RegistryDeploy an App from Source Code to Code EngineRun Batch JobsServerless Eventing:female-technologist:Who Should AttendBack End DevelopersCloud DevelopersFull Stack DevelopersServerless DevelopersAI Developers:studio_microphone:SpeakersJenna Ritten, IBM Cloud Developer AdvocateEvan Blache, IBM Developer AdvocateMontrez Whitsett, IBM Developer Advocate
- OLTP S/4HANA Suite on HANA Migration Sizing Report – new code availableby Jochen Ziegler on 2021-10-13 at 08:29
For SAP Migration Sizing Report for OLTP S/4HANA SuiteOnHANA new code has been made available – pls use only the current one! For details pls see current SAP Notes https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1872170 and https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/3104284
- Top Considerations When Selecting the Right MFT Softwareby HelpSystems on 2021-10-12 at 18:39
Explore some of the top considerations when selecting the right MFT software for your specific needs.
- Apptio and IBM Announce Collaboration to Help Accelerate Enterprise Transformation with IBM’s Open Hybrid Cloud Approachby MC Press Online on 2021-10-12 at 16:11
Apptio’s SaaS solutions will be a decision engine to help clients migrate workloads and applications with Red Hat OpenShift Apptio, Inc., a leading provider of technology business management (TBM) SaaS applications, and IBM, today announced a collaboration to help clients improve hybrid cloud technology decision-making and drive adoption of Red Hat OpenShift and IBM’s open hybrid cloud approach.
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2: Migration strategy considerationsby Craig Brandt on 2021-10-12 at 13:02
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2 introduces an updated architecture, new tools and an improved but familiar experience to automation teams. However, there are multiple considerations for your planning and strategy to migrate your current deployment to Ansible Automation Platform 2.
- Vote for .NET Core on #IBMPower now!! #redhat #openshift #powerlinux #ITRTG #IoTby A Better Solution (@ABSconsulting) on 2021-10-12 at 09:18
Vote for .NET Core on #IBMPower now!! #redhat #openshift #powerlinux ibm.com/developerworks… #ITRTG #IoT- A Better Solution (@ABSconsulting)02:07 – Oct 12, 2021
- Why Is a Slow SQL Query Suddenly Fast When You Execute It Directly from the Command Line?by Carola Langwald on 2021-10-12 at 08:30
Sometimes you might want to test a slow-running query by executing it directly from the command line. And surprisingly, now that the query is executed directly on the database, it has a much better runtime. How can that be? Since this is a question that I have heard repeatedly, I …
- Vote for .NET Core on #IBMPower now!! #redhat #openshift #powerlinuxby Torbjörn Appehl (@tappehl) on 2021-10-12 at 06:49
Vote for .NET Core on #IBMPower now!! #redhat #openshift #powerlinux ibm.com/developerworks…- Torbjörn Appehl (@tappehl)23:49 – Oct 11, 2021
- Robot | Power10 Power Hourby HelpSystems on 2021-10-11 at 23:50
Which IBM Power servers are most popular? Find out here: https://www.helpsystems.com/resources…IBM and HelpSystems share Power technical specifications and trends in 60 minutesIBM announced the E1080 servers using the latest Power10 processor in September 2021. The most powerful processor from IBM to date, Power10 is designed to handle the demands of doing business in today’s high-tech atmosphere, including running cloud applications, supporting big data, and managing AI workloads.But what does Power10 mean for your data center?In this recorded webinar, IBMers Dan Sundt and Dylan Boday join IBM Power Champion Tom Huntington for a discussion on why Power10 technology is the right strategic investment if you run IBM i, AIX, or Linux. In this action-packed hour, Tom will share trends from the IBM i and AIX user communities while Dan and Dylan dive into the tech specs for key hardware, including:-7-nanometer processor-General availability dates for Power10-1- and 2-node machines-Next steps for 3- and 4-node systems-TRs for IBM iWatch now!
- IBM Expert TV: Modernizing Java runtimesby IBM Developer on 2021-10-11 at 13:04
We often address modernizing the application and its application server runtime, but the underlying Java JVM is another aspect of our runtime environment that warrants attention. Join Mark Stoodley and Ralph Sanders to discover some new Java features that may be exciting for application developers, the modernization tooling that enables your applications to access them, and learn about the new IBM Semeru Runtimes.Speakers: Dana Price, Mark Stoodley, Ralph SandersCall to Action: Check out the “App Transformers” show by going to http://ibm.biz/IBMExpertTV-AppTransformers Engage with us and other IBM clients in the “WebSphere Application Server & Liberty community” at https://ibm.biz/WUG-community
- Early Bird Special For Common Europe Congress Ends October 14 – IT Jungleon 2021-10-11 at 04:20
Early Bird Special For Common Europe Congress Ends October 14 IT Jungle
- Come watch what IBM Systems Lab Services leaders have to say about what you can expect from the #IBMTechU 2021 virtual edition. Register here ➡️ 👁🐝Ⓜ️ #IBMStorage #InnovationLeader #IBMtechnology #IBMStorageRocks🚀by Thilo Dotzel 🤓 (Mr. Storage 🇩🇪 😉 (@thilodotzel) on 2021-10-09 at 09:19
Come watch what IBM Systems Lab Services leaders have to say about what you can expect from the #IBMTechU 2021 virtual edition. Register here ➡️ ibm.biz/virtualtechu20… 👁🐝Ⓜ️ #IBMStorage #InnovationLeader #IBMtechnology #IBMStorageRocks🚀 bit.ly/3uWlQZd- Thilo Dotzel 🤓 (Mr. Storage 🇩🇪 😉 (@thilodotzel)02:16 – Oct 09, 2021
- #IBM Cloud Pak for Data, version 4.0.2. extends features to IBM Z®, LinuxONE, and IBM Power® Systems, improving data & AI management for businesses. #CloudPakforData #IBMZ #PowerSystemsby Steven Astorino (@astorino_steven) on 2021-10-07 at 13:25
#IBM Cloud Pak for Data, version 4.0.2. extends features to IBM Z®, LinuxONE, and IBM Power® Systems, improving data & AI management for businesses. ibm.biz/Bdfhqx #CloudPakforData #IBMZ #PowerSystems- Steven Astorino (@astorino_steven)06:25 – Oct 07, 2021