(This page just shows the latest 20 or so posts, sign up to the daily newsletters to get all of them or join us at Slack)
- RT @The_Iron_Monger: From across the pond , @mr_nmon making you smarter FOR FREE !! #NerdHerd #LookMa #PowerVC #IBMChampion #FinTech #AIX…by The Iron Monger – Alan Fulton (@The_Iron_Monger) on 2023-01-26 at 17:34
A new quick way to graph #nmon perf. Upload the nmon file & it returns nmonchart graphs in seconds
- The Zen of Ansibleby [email protected] (Timothy Appnel) on 2023-01-26 at 14:03
[This blog post is based on my presentation at AnsibleFest 2022 in Chicago and virtually.]
- Welcome IBM Champions class of 2023on 2023-01-25 at 17:46
Congratulations and welcome, IBM Champions class of 2023. Most of the IBM Champions share their feedback to help make IBM’s products and offerings better.
- We will be a Gold sponsor of Common Europe Congress 2023, 11 – 14 June, Prague, Czech Republic. Come to visit our session focused on our infrastructure monitoring tools and our booth. #comeur2023 #commoneurope #IBMi #IBMPower #AIX #IBMPowerSystemsby XORUX (@XORUX_Inc) on 2023-01-25 at 16:39
We will be a Gold sponsor of Common Europe Congress 2023, 11 – 14 June, Prague, Czech Republic. Come to visit our session focused on our infrastructure monitoring tools and our booth. #comeur2023 #commoneurope #IBMi #IBMPower #AIX #IBMPowerSystems comeur.org/common-europe-… pic.twitter.com/yRlEZZ76ec- XORUX (@XORUX_Inc)07:27 – Jan 25, 2023
- Bringing .NET to life on IBM Powerby IBM Community on 2023-01-24 at 14:51
During this 1 hour live webinar, our expert panelists will show you how this milestone announcement can simplify your app modernization journey by consolidating .NET apps to run natively on Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Power alongside existing IBM i and AIX apps. Join Paul Chapman, Janani Janakiraman, Ulrich Weigand, and special guests from Red Hat and SKM to learn how .NET support for Linux on Power went from requirement to realization.
- Fundamentals of Network Automation with Ansible Validated Content using the network.base collectionby Rohit Thakur on 2023-01-24 at 14:28
We introduced resource modules in Ansible 2.9, which provided a path for users to ease network management, especially across multiple different product vendors. This announcement was significant because these resource modules added a well structured representation of device configurations and made it easy to manage common network configurations.
- What .NET 7 means for enterprise applicationsby Born on the Channel Island of Jersey, Simon moved to the UK to attend the University of Bath where he studied electrical and electronic engineering. Since then a varied career has included being part of the team building the world’s first solid state 30KW HF radio transmitter, writing electromagnetic modelling software for railguns, and testing the first ADSL equipment in the UK. He also built one the UK’s first national ISPs, before spending several years developing architectures for large online services for many major brands. For the last decade he’s been a freelance writer, specialising in enterprise technologies and development. He works with his wife and writing partner Mary Branscombe from a small house in south west London, or from anywhere there’s a WiFi signal and a place for a laptop. on 2023-01-24 at 12:54
.NET 7 release arrived November of 2022 with interoperability and a better code base. Should you use it for your business applications?
- How to use Red Hat Insights malware detection serviceon 2023-01-24 at 04:50
<p>Did you know that <strong><a href=”https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/management/insights”>Red Hat Insights</a></strong> for <strong><a href=”https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/linux-platforms/enterprise-linux”>Red Hat Enterprise Linux</a></strong> (RHEL) can be used to help detect the presence of malware? This makes it more likely that you’ll know when a RHEL system has sustained a malware attack. The effectivenes
- Bringing .NET to life with Power Systems – EAP Demoby Paul Chapman on 2023-01-23 at 12:13
You can find further information about .NET with Power Systems from my LinkedIn posts and articles, as well as my personal blog site. IBM then collaborated with Red Hat to productise and provide Enterprise Support for .NET 7 on Power Systems on November 8th 2022.
- .NET on IBM Power resources for developerson 2023-01-22 at 15:48
To help get you started, we’ve curated this list of developer-focused resources on topics from installing .NET and running a simple Hello World program to more advanced topics like how to use an IDE to develop .NET applications on ppc64le, and many others in between. In this blog, which is coming soon, you’ll learn to install and use Red Hat OpenShift Dev Spaces to code, build, test, run, and debug your .NET applications on Power.
- Deploy production grade automation technology at scale with Red Hat and F5by Kim Leavitt on 2023-01-20 at 19:12
- IBM Cloud Pak® for Data 4.6 Bootcampby Susan Asher on 2023-01-20 at 08:44
IBM Cloud Pak® for Data is a cloud-native solution that enables users to work with data quickly and efficiently, wherever data is located, to generate meaningful insights, avoid problems and reach goals. To be used effectively, this data must be accessible and trustworthy. Cloud Pak for Data supports data accessibility and trustworthiness by enabling users The post IBM Cloud Pak® for Data 4.6 Bootcamp appeared first on IBM Training and Skills Blog.
- RT @aklyachkin: #DotNet on #IBMPower resources. #IBMChampionby 🇺🇦 Andrey Klyachkin 🇺🇦 (@aklyachkin) on 2023-01-19 at 20:48
IBMChampion Retweets (@IBMCRTWT) retweeted:#DotNet on #IBMPower resources. buff.ly/3iNeFB4 #IBMChampion- 🇺🇦 Andrey Klyachkin 🇺🇦 (@aklyachkin)04:51 – Jan 19, 2023
- Red Hat Satellite 6.12.1 has been releasedon 2023-01-18 at 18:53
<p>We are pleased to announce that Red Hat Satellite 6.12.1 is generally available as of January 18, 2023.</p> <p><a href=”https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/management/satellite”>Red Hat Satellite</a> is part of the <a href=”https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/management/smart-management”>Red Hat Smart Management</a> subscription that makes it easier for enterprises to manage patching, provisioning, and subscription management of <a href=&q
- RT @aklyachkin: New IBM TechXchange Conference 2023 in Las Vegas, September 2023. #IBM #IBMChampionby 🇺🇦 Andrey Klyachkin 🇺🇦 (@aklyachkin) on 2023-01-18 at 17:52
IBMChampion Retweets (@IBMCRTWT) retweeted:New IBM TechXchange Conference 2023 in Las Vegas, September 2023. buff.ly/3QPcQAn #IBM #IBMChampion- 🇺🇦 Andrey Klyachkin 🇺🇦 (@aklyachkin)04:51 – Jan 18, 2023
- Bringing .Net to Life with Power Systems – Webinarby Paul Chapman on 2023-01-17 at 22:07
Thursday 19th January, 16:00 CET Join Paul Chapman, Janani Janakiraman, Ulrich Weigand, and special guests from Red Hat and SKM to learn how .NET support for Linux on Power went from requirement to realization. During this 1 hour live webinar, our expert panellists will show you how this milestone announcement can simplify your app modernization journey… Continue reading Bringing .Net to Life with Power Systems – Webinar The post Bringing .Net to Life with Power Systems – Webinar first appeared on Modern Enterprise Applications & Hybrid Cloud.
- AAP 2.3 Introducing Remote Execution Mesh Nodes for Openshiftby Phil Griffiths on 2023-01-17 at 18:06
- @newsycombinator Respectfully disagree. Added a comment to the article with my position. @IBMChampions #AIX #Power10 #SAPHANA @cleartechitby Brett Murphy (@PowerMan4Evr) on 2023-01-16 at 21:54
@newsycombinator Respectfully disagree. Added a comment to the article with my position. @IBMChampions #AIX #Power10 #SAPHANA @cleartechit- Brett Murphy (@PowerMan4Evr) (in reply to newsycombinator)13:53 – Jan 16, 2023
- UrbanCode Deploy Processby IBM MediaCenter on 2023-01-16 at 19:24
- UrbanCode Deploy Installation Agentby IBM MediaCenter on 2023-01-16 at 18:50