How to write BASH shell scripts on the IBM i – Conditioning
In the second part of our BASH bit size training set, we will take a look at how we can use conditioning to execute our shell scripts under certain conditions on our favourite server the IBM i.
This video is part of our learning path for BASH programming on the IBM i.
Our training video on Shells on IBM i can be found at https://youtu.be/9rL9U8hfIHA
— Contents —
00:00 – Intro
00:27 – Course modules
00:54 – IF Blocks. Including ELSE & ELIF
04:09 – Testing for arguments
05:13 – IF with conditional expressions
07:02 – CASE Statements
10:35 – What’s coming up?
10:52 – Check out learning.formaserve.co.uk & Powerwire.eu
11:14 – Still training!
12:09 – Wrap Up!
? Connect with us on social
– LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/andyyouens
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndyYouens
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/FormaServe
– Website: https://learning.formaserve.co.uk
– Website: https://www.formaserve.co.uk
? Subscribe to my YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/FormaServeSystemsLtdLoughton?sub_confirmation=1
? Additional resources
– GitHub: https://www.github.com/AndyYouens/f_learning
– BASH Bite Sized Training: https://youtu.be/l0sTIz7tlgI
☕ Could really do with a coffee after producing this video – https://ko-fi.com/andyyouens